See a full list of all of the latest events in the influencer marketing space. We provide information for events targeting both advertisers and influencers, ensuring that you always know what is going on.
- This event has passed.
The Customer Service & Experience Summit
September 16, 2019 @ 8:00 am - September 17, 2019 @ 5:00 pm£1595
One of a kind: Europe’s only brand-led conference for customer service professionals returns!
In an era of rapid automation and technological advances it can be easy to lose track of what customer service really means. As brands we need to ensure we are customer-centric, always putting their needs first and delivering a level of care that is personal and helpful regardless of scale.
The Customer Service and Experience summit Europe brings together the most important brands to help you set the bar for your multi-channel support strategy going forward.
After the success of 2019 we are back to help you keep up with the rapid pace of progress and ensure you nail your customer strategy from technology through to internal teams. Join us and the movement of 200+ customer service leaders this September in London.
The only forum for Europe’s globally-minded CS leaders from instantly recognisable brands. The speaker line-up for 2019 is a list of who’s who in the European customer scene
Monika Schulze – Zurich – Global Head Customer & Digital Experience
Regina Borda – Pizza Hut – Managing Director Europe and Canada
Paul Richardson – HSBC – Global Head of Customer Journey Approach
Mary McCarthy – Microsoft – Readiness, Culture & People lead for Modern Life Gaming and Customer Service
Klaas Nicolai – Under Armor – Head of Operations Europe Logistics, CS, Center of Excellence
Step up as a customer service leader – 5 reasons you need to attend!
- Pan-European Networking: Join executives from multiple European brands for deeper insights, benchmarking and learnings.
- Customer Service & Experience Focused: Tired of conferences focusing on marketing customer experience and sales? This meeting is dedicated to customer support leaders who are looking to advance their customers experience through better service.
- Practical, Real-world case studies from proven brand leaders: We know you’re here to learn. So, we deliver case studies filled with next steps and ‘how tos’ from major brand
- Network with senior customer service executives from huge brands: Attendees who have joined our conferences include executives from Hilton, Estee Lauder, McDonalds, Nestle, Comcast, Google and more. Over 70% of our attendees are guaranteed to work at ‘end user’ major brands. And over 60% of them are Directors, or more senior.
- An agenda focused on the future of your discipline: Rooted in six-years of experience, this conference nevertheless constantly looks forward. This year, we’ll take social media customer service delivery as a baseline, not a goal. What’s next on the horizon?